"Cash flow management really affects the vitality and growth of small businesses, and the businesses most likely to succeed are those who are able to manage their cash flow effectively." - says Chris Wheat.
Finaxar has come a long way in 2019 and we wish to thank everyone who have contributed by supporting us along the way.
We are proud to have won the Visa Everywhere Initiative Award 2019 and Fintech Awards 2019 (Singapore Founder Category), proving that we are not only a recognised lender but also a recognised fintech solution provider. An important word for us in 2019 is the “ecosystem” because we see SME financing in Southeast Asia as an intricate ecosystem that we can contribute to in many ways.
We have established many important partnerships with financial institutions, payment gateways, logistics platform providers and more. Finaxar's growth in SEA is a big factor in the company’s success. Finaxar is headquartered in Singapore and now operates in Vietnam, Malaysia and Hong Kong. In 2020, we strive to deepen these partnerships and form new partnerships. We aim to continuously innovate and improve to bring greater value to all our partners and clients, and we are pleased to see our partners and clients grow alongside.
Finaxar has solutions to bridge the gap for SMEs to manage their cash flow needs and have helped thousands of them in the region. Providing quick, working capital loans at affordable rates is the need for the hour, especially for companies that are less than 3 years old. With our flexible repayment method, we make your business run more efficiently.
- Expanded our horizon to Hong Kong, Malaysia and Vietnam in 2019.
- Partnered with IVB (Indovina Bank), Cathay Financial Holdings, Calista and NTP ( Networked Trade Platform ).
- Named as one of the top fintech companies in Singapore in 2019 by Yahoo!
- Award-winning solution Lending-as-a-service™ (LaaS™).
- Visa names Finaxar as Winner of Visa Everywhere Initiative 2019 in Singapore.
- FinTech Awards (Singapore Founder 2019) - Runner up.